Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Have not posted lately, but have been very busy knitting away on Saranac for my hubby. Am almost done with the body - up near the pits and putting things on holders. Have begun sleeves and am loving the way it looks -- but oh shit. Am at the beach today in bright sunlight and looking closely - two different colors. Pretty close, but yes. Dammit.

Went home to check it out. Have 10 skeins of one color and 10 of another. Didn't look closely when I bought 'em I guess. Thought we'd checked.

So, now have some Debbie Bliss Cotton Denim Aran to swap - I have colorway 14502 and NEED colorway 14503. (Dyelot 01, but at this point, don't really care about that...)

Anyone got it? Want to trade/sell/swap? I guess I can just knit away and make the top a little lighter than the bottom, but hell - after spending almost $120 on yarn and a whole month or so knitting away on those damn 4s, this thing should be perfect - absofrickinglutely perfect.

Am so pissed. Am about to make a nice big drink ---

Email me if you have any 14503!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and finished those bags - brought 11 over and the storeowner took 'em all - they're priced from $48-$68, so we'll see how they do. Silver lining in my day. Guess I'll start a sweater for ME while waiting to see if any Cotton Denim appears.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll see what I can do Thea! Fingers are crossed,

Johanna
Jofrog is Knitfrog