Monday, November 07, 2005



Some gifts. The first is going to be a chevron scarf in this amazing purple and green variegated worsted I got on ebay. The seller makes the softest wool, does some great colors and I got the stuff for $6 a skein!! The colors are a little more vibrant on the screen than in real life. The greens range from mint to a dusty sage and the purple goes from lavender to a brighter violet.

The second is done - another turkey baster scarf done on my mongo 35s. I love this pattern and hope my friend does too...



And more Miss Bea! Maya picked this sweater - a simple pullover with Xs and Os cabled up and down the body and arms. She's loving it and as I knit, she tells me if I'm doing a kiss (x) or an hug (o). Again, I love love love this book!!!!

Just have to put the zipper in Zoe's pink sweater, but am debating bringing it to a professional for that part. Just not a seamstress, me.



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oooh, that varigated is so pretty! I can't wait to see it knit up!

Lynda said...

That Miss Beal sweater is going to be adorable. And, I love the varigated - very pretty!