Wednesday, December 28, 2005

We have 40 mins before we're expected at a party. I'm not dressed or even hairbrushed. Have no idea what I even feel like wearing.

The girls are downstairs playing in their new IKEA tent (arguing) also not dressed or brushed or even diaper changed. Craig's on his way home I think. AGain, not sure.

You know when you hit the wall? Tired? Spacey?

It's easier being here. With my imaginary online friends (and some real knitsmiths ones...) Showing you (whoever YOU are) the hats I made over Christmas for the kids. Aren't they cute? Zoe's jacket is red - maya's is pink.

Also, here's the closeup Colleen. Will bring the pattern on Sunday - although with your new books, you might already have it now! Not sure if the other picture is better.

Had great Christmas Cocktails - will share soon. Also begun new sweater from Knitscapes. The chunky cardigan with the horizontal ribs. Must take photos.

Should go deal with things.....


Colleen said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see the scarf in person.