Saturday, February 04, 2006


I have three - count em, three - options in the stash!

Option #1 - Sunshine Yarns, dyed up by our own Dani. Purples and yellows -
Option #2 - lovely pinks and peaches in my usual colorway, from Colleeen of Subway Knitter fame.
Option #3 - most attractive since it's thicker than the other options, but not sure if there is enough for 2 socks here. Got this on Ebay for like 5 bucks.

What to knit? Really, I need to stop screwing around with the socks and finish up Grace before next Friday. This morning already I've lost an hour looking at yarn, reading Olympic Posts and doing this, while Grace sits patiently in her basket already seeing the writing on the wall. She knows it's now or next month....

Anyways, off to the Aquarium, must get showered before Spongebob is over or it will all go to hell over here.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Think twice about the "thinnest" option being the most attractive. You know, just saying...

Dani said...

I vote for Iris :) I just want to see those knit up since it was one of first play with colors. I have your lace weight alpaca dyed up too... I did the first half of the cone last week and brought it today. you'll have to wait another week to see it since I missed you!