Sunday, February 05, 2006



I wonder if we all get socks as groovy as #33.

Found this on Bookish Wendy's site and had to steal it. Am about to put Grace together as soon as I add an inch to each of the shoulders on the fronts. It gets a substantial collar, so the knitting part isn't really over either. Have only one skein left, am hoping for the best! If we get a good nap tomorrow, I may have something to post.

Lost some quality knitting time today since I couldn't make it to Knitsmiths - hubby's off on a business trip and the limo came at 4pm - can you believe the nerve? Prime knitting time.

2 comments:

Whit said...

Hey - I'd love it if you'd come join my Olympic Team - Team DPN !!

http://teamdpn.blogspot.com

Here's the link:

Team DPN

Bookish Wendy said...

You know, I didn't even pay attention to their socks!!! How fun.