Thursday, March 02, 2006



Someone just wrote and told me to try pipe cleaners in the legs. Genius. See if that helps Bronty out. In the meantime, I made this guy's legs way shorter, seems to make a difference. I also did some seaming where the two legs have "axles" between them that were tightened so they don't splay out like the first dino. Also seems to help.

I changed the frill around her neck - made it longer and didn't pin it down. She's got a big ol fan now. Like it. Might also add some triangles to her tail. We'll see if I"m not dino'd out later on....

off for the weekend, back Monday! Long car ride ahead, no cocktail.

0 comments: