Wednesday, March 01, 2006

You can't really see his eyes and mouth in the photo but you get the idea. I need to come up with a better name than "Mr Stegs" and make his buddies. Going to do the triceratops next and am thinking of how I can make Bronty into a T Rex. Think it can be done?
As you can see, I had a little trouble with the aerodynamics of animal creation, so he's kind of a squatting dino. Actually he's looking more like a komodo dragon or alligator, with short, useless legs so he'll kind of drag his ass around the jungle. Not too encouraging for my T Rex, but we'll see if the next one can stand up any better.
But really, how cute is he? Or as I heard recently, "how stinkin' cute"?
Wicked easy pattern, fun to do, and barely made a dent in the yarn I have here.
Could be more dino batches in my future.
If only I can make em stand up. Lucky for him he eats shrubs and low lying greenery.


Jofrog said...

I had to re-sew the legs on my first dino to make him stand well, but I learned from it, and my second stood great on his first try!

I love the multi colors, I'm planning on doing that with my leftovers. Go Dino!