Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I have a few more photos of FOs and other stuff to load, but since Blogger is uninterested in loading them, I'll just go with what I got up here.


For the first time in a loooong time, I found myself at Wild and Wooly.

Zoe wandered over to the buttons, as she tends to do, and as I assume lots of toddlers do - I think they like to watch the owner of the store cringe - which she does, every time. Zoe particularly likes to reorganize the containers. Big fun. Gives me a few minutes to look at the magazines nearby..

Anyways she was pretty smitten with some adorable flowers (that I have a photo of and you can't see) in blue with yellow centers. She took them out, found some pink ones just like them, and told me it was time for a blue flower sweater for her and a pink flower sweater for Maya.

This called for a trip downstairs to the Cascade 220 Vault, where Zoe picked our her two blues. They don't really match the buttons at all, but collaboration with a 2 yr old isn't really the time for creative control. When you see the front, you'll also note a strange misplaced flower on the chest that was requested repeatedly until I caved.

As long as she wears it once I finish, I'm letting her be in charge.
We'll see how this turns out in a day or so.

By then Blogger may also let you see my other photos, too.


Jofrog said...

It's really fabu, and top down raglans go SO FAST! I love it!

colleen said...

Great knit! And, I love how you're "collaborating" with a toddler. You're right: who cares as long as she wears it!

mf said...

Very pretty! I love the color choices...;o)

News & Information said...

I love your knit! Great job!