Monday, January 22, 2007

Rosie's Hat
Originally uploaded by theacolman.
I made it twice. Still Very Ali McGraw. By repeating the cables every other row, they turned out on the diagonal. I like the effect. This one was for one of Maya's little friends down the street, so we call it Rosie's Hat.

Made out of Rowan Harris Tweed in a beautiful purple colorway. I have lots of this stuff, so expect to see more of it soon. It could be a Central Park Hoodie or an Arwen or Ariann, which is Bonnie marie Burns' newest creation. So far, I'm leaning towards Arian.

I'd link to all of them, but I'm playing with Flickr for the photos here and not liking it. Not only can't I use more than one photo at a time, but I can't access my linking bar.

Must upload my digital camera software onto the new computer. More fun ahead......