Friday, March 09, 2007

That would be me. We're walking over to a friend's house the other day and Zoe, out of the blue, says, "Mommy, can I have a hat with ladybugs? A yellow hat with ladybugs?"

So what did I do as soon as we got home?

And here we are a day later.

She swears she'll wear it.

And here's Arwen in her latest stages. I've finally finished all the knitting and have seamed the hood, but I'm taking a break from it before finishing the rest. The hood seam didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, but I'm prepared to give a bit on this sweater, since the knitting has gone on and on and on. I'm ready to be done and wearing it!

to the swap?


gabriella said...

i'll make you a deal - you finish yours by sunday, i'll finish mine by sunday (and maybe colleen will even finish hers by sunday) and everyone will look all new and awesome. what do you think? ~gabriella :)

Jofrog said...

Don't take too long of a break... we want to see you wearing it Sunday! ...Unlike you, Gabriella, and Colleen, I will not be wearing the sweater I am currently knitting... it's still a barely completed back and no one wants to see me only wearing the back of a sweater! ...well, except maybe Kaya... It would be easy access afterall. Okay, took it too far, see you Sunday!

shireen said...

I see "designer" in your future. perhaps a couple of submissions to premier knitting magazines? will you still pretend to know me when you're famous?

Colleen said...

I don't know what Johanna's thinking with my wearing the sweater that I'm currently knitting business. Don't think so.

Such a good mom! That has is uber cute!