Thursday, April 19, 2007

But it's so pretty.

And I really am going through a lot of stray skeins from the stash! This particular skein is some leftover Debbie Bliss Denim Aran from 2 summers ago, when I knit Craig's sweater. And unknit, and reknit, and gave to Johanna to once again reknit. It's amazing yarn. Almost makes me want to make another sweater out of it.... almost.

I'm at the point where I can't bring the blanket out, so it's a TV project. Which has freed up all kinds of time around here for other things. We're painting a bedroom and moving things around over school break. Maya will have a hot pink and orange bedroom soon. Just like this:

really, the same pink and orange on the walls. It's awesome.


I love the half and half rainbow effect. Here's the blue side.

and Cass, I will definitely show you how, next time I see you!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it!!

Jenn said...

Great colors!

Ducktastic said...

Oooh! Your log cabin is so pretty. Mine is totally random, so I like to call it ironically ugly.

Re: sublime yarns - I haven't dealt with them, but I would check their web page and call their main line. Rehearse what you're going to say first - you want to sound calm, even if you're ready to reach through the phone and throttle someone. ;) As Bina told me, decide what you want from them before you call. Then politely explain. If they don't respond, then it's time to mention how you blog, and you belong to large knitting communities...

Best of luck, and let me know how it turns out!