Sunday, May 13, 2007


So here's the finished log cabin blanket. Mixed cottons from the stash. And a couple bought halfway through....


It's about 4 feet by 4 feet - am guessing, based on my wingspan....




one final beefcake shot.


And on the 1,000 Ebay buttons? They arrived afterschool on Wednesday and were a big hit. Here are a few. The rest have provided hours of entertainment.

The first pic is of our "dressy" collection - pearls and rhinestones...
the purple ones I already owned. The ones on the far top left are really cool - a ring of rhinestones and a iridescent center.


These are more serious buttons - I love the big ones. The tortiseshell and black circles would be great on a heavy jacket or sweater. The dark greens have a cool retro pattern in the plastic. Some good basics too.

And these are probably hard to see in a photo, but lots of little ones with details and edgings and stuff. Some great colors. Now if only I liked making button holes.....

2 comments:

Jofrog said...

Zoe's blanket looks great!

...and I know where to go next time I need buttons. What fun!

Happy Mothers' Day.

Carol said...

Congrats again on the blanket. It's beautiful!