Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I've just spent almost my entire hour between dropoffs bidding on Ebay. The Log Cabin Blanket is right here, waiting to be picked up, but I can't tear myself away from the computer. I better finish this blanket soon and get going on something smaller or I'll be in the poorhouse reading my 1950s knitting mags and playing with vintage buttons.
Would that really be so bad?
If I win any of my auctions, I'll show you later on today.
(I'm going for the instant grafitication Log Cabin Lacks, so all my auctions will end in a few hours.)
I'm the proud owner of 1,000 vintage buttons (and two tins)


sarah-hope said...

Reasponse A: Oooh! Ooooh! 1,00o vintage buttons! What fun! Imagine the hours you can spend sorting through them and imagining the projects you'll use them on.

Response B: Back slowly away from the computer. Aren't there some buttons around here already? What if I carry them orver to my stash and dream about what I can do with what I already have.

Take you pick--if I saw 1,000 buttons in Ebay, I'd have both voices going at it at top volume inside me head.