Friday, September 28, 2007


Here's what else I've been doing.


It's called Woven and it's my second design project.
Here it is off a head (on the fish's bowl) and on a head (below, in the bathroom mirror).



A little fuzzy here, but you get the picture.


The idea behind this design is that you can make it a bunch of ways. With or without the band, and with 2 buttons, one button, or no buttons. I think I'm going to go with one, since I love this little beaded one.



I'm finishing up the pattern and will post it in a few days.

7 comments:

colleen said...

Oh SWEET! Just the thing to keep your ears warm AND look a wee sophisticated at the same time (we New Yorkers need to keep up with each other, ya know.)

Sarah-Hope said...

Lovely work! Thank you for sharing. :-)

Gayle said...

Great hat! Can't wait to see the pattern.

Octopus Knits said...

Very cool!

Carrie said...

Great Hat and I love the babycables and buttons too!

Carol said...

You're on a roll! So cute this one. Sort of like a 1920's cloche thing happening. I'll be needing to raid your buttons again when I make this!

Nik said...

What a simple and unique idea. Nicely done, hon.