Monday, November 05, 2007

Cassie's baby did come yesterday, and although none of you actually know her, I'm happy enough to blog about it anyways! He's a little dude - and his name's Theo. Just a coincidence, but kind of fun for me anyways. Thea/Theo, you get it. The boy knitting will begin as soon as I figure out what to make. Since Cassie does read, I'll keep mum till gifted.

(She's actually a little busy right now, so I'm guessing she won't be lurking for a while)


There's not much to say otherwise today - I'm cruising throught the Tree Jacket pattern. It's sooooo easy, love those Zephyr girls. We spent a few hours on the playground yesterday riding bikes, so I got a big chunk of it going. That riding bikes thing is good for the knitting, because it requires about zero involvment on my part. Yay bikes. And independently entertained kids.


Cassie'll appreciate those soon too...
won't you? xo

4 comments:

colleen said...

That colorway's a beut!

Sharon said...

Oooh I love the colorway! Looks fabulous so far!

Carol said...

That's going to look great on you! And congrats to your friend!

Batty said...

Pretty sweater (not sure why it's called a jacket...). I love your color choice.

Yay for babies! I hope you have lots of fun knitting for Theo.