Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I think, according to Ravelry.
Yep, just what the world needs, another Tilted Duster.


But this one's got cool fabric vintage (of course...) buttons.

And it's out of Berrocco Ultra Alpaca in Spice (a color, which upon honest review, does me no favors....)


So I'll only take photos without my head for now, and I'll put on the right makeup tomorrow so I'm not one of the walking dead.


Because it's really soft and comfy and I spent a few weeks on it, and I'm wearing it no matter how pasty I look!

PS How did the other 364 of you get the flaps to lay just right? I'm having a few issues.

8 comments:

Nell said...

Great buttons!!!

Sarah Jackson said...

That is gorgeous and I love love love the buttons. Enjoy being cozy!

rincaro said...

I wear mine open. I could not get the collars to lay right. I suspect vigorous pinning was done on the model.

I'm gonna add a hook and eye so that I can close just where the gap is and leave the collar open.

That said, I *love* your buttons. So gorgeous!

Amber said...

I love the color, and the buttons! :)

Octopus Knits said...

Very nice!

PlumStitches said...

it looks great - the color and the buttons!

Colleen said...

Wow! It looks great on you.

How have I missed out on this pattern?

Carol said...

Gorgeous! Well done! I so need to work on mine again. Maybe over the holidays since the thumb is getting better.