Sunday, December 23, 2007

Honestly, I just like the name. No idea why it's called Chicabean, but it is.
I'm knitting it out of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran - I've got 4 skeins, but this little sample is all I'm getting out of skein 1, so I may be needing 5. Another dark pumpkiny project, but I promise the next one will be a whole new color family. The pattern's fun - takes a little thought, so I'm keeping the printout nearby and working on it after hours.

I'll keep this post short - judging by my last post, it's looking like I'm talking to myself anyhow -- Guess all you goyishe folks are off celebrating. Me, we're off for some Chinese Food and a movie tomorrow. A scorpion bowl perhaps? Maybe I'll even do a little more knitting.
merry X mas - happy holidays!

3 comments:

Carol said...

We're all talking to ourselves lately! Thanks for the tip on the mitt thumbs. Now if I could just find a spare moment to knit on them.

Batty said...

Very pretty! I bet it's also incredibly soft.

Nope, you're not talking to yourself. It's just that so much less blogging and blog stalking gets done when I actually have time to knit, which is happening about now.

Sarah-Hope said...

Great scarf! The stitch pattern reminds me of the poncho I just knit up.

No apologies ever necessary for the pumpkin colorways. They rule!