Thursday, December 06, 2007

In just a few days.

Modeled by the lovely Maya (which is why it's a little big) is my latest Cabled.

I had the cables shrink into points instead of just ending, and I made the decreases at the top of the hat semi - invisible by adding knit rows between the dec rows.

I'm digging the little crystal flower buttons too.

This is the first of a little "hat wardrobe" I've volunteered to make for a friend. I promise I'll do some new patterns now, instead of a whole batch of Cableds. Almost done with the gift knitting and back to those gloves.


PlumStitches said...

looks great - love the model!

Gayle said...

Love the pink and the buttons. You are quite the cable girl.

Carol said...

When it's not broke, don't fix it. Love the pattern, love the hat! (But can't wait to see the finished gloves too)

Amber said...

It was so awesome to see you Sunday! I got a lobster yarn shirt too, whee!

Nikki said...

Love this. Today would be the perfect day and outfit for me to be wearing that hat.