Monday, December 17, 2007

Friday, we had some cocktails.
Saturday, we played in the snow.
Sunday, we shoveled the snow.

And in between, I knit my Tilted Duster.

All that's left is the neckline and sleeve attaching!
(and yeah, blocking, end weaving, buttons...)

I also re-discovered these socks.


I made this pattern up around the time I began getting obsessed with my little hat patterns, but I never posted about it since I had visions of having it published somewhere.

Apparently, that didn't happen, so here they are. I need to re read the pattern and make sure it's error free before posting it up on the sidebar.




If you've read this far down, you get a cocktail recipe from Friday (or two).
For the rum and vodka, I am not putting amounts - depends on what you like!

Warm Rum Cider
One gallon of Trader Joe's Spicy Cider
Dark Rum
Cointreau - about a 1/4 cup
Orange Juice (just a bit)


Cold Rum Cider
One bottle of sparkling Cider
Dark Rum
Fresh Lemon - squeeze a half for the juice
ice cubes

Festive Fizz
One bottle champagne
1 cup of white wine (cuts the sweetness, you can add more)
1 small can of apricot nectar
lime juice
pear vodka

enjoy! (we did)

3 comments:

Sarah Jackson said...

You are incredibly productive! I'm going back to knitting that unfinished gift sweater feeling very shown up. :)

Maybe I'll try one of those cocktails when I'm done.

Colleen said...

Sounds like you guys had a GREAT time. Wish that I had been there.

Carol said...

Love the warm cider recipe. I had one of those on the slopes. It MAY have contributed to my current injury...