Sunday, February 24, 2008


Craig is home today, so I don't have to take pics in Maya's room. Here's the finished sweater.


I'll need to find some new crack, I guess.


I'm pretty happy how this turned out. The yarn is awesome - and I still have 500 yds left!

After worrying about the sizing, it's just perfect. I made the sleeves a little long because I like them that way, and think the sweater looks best with a longer shirt under it to balance out the shortness and boxiness. In the photo below, I think I'm pulling, it's actually better fitted.

But maybe these jeans are a little baggy? Could be, this is day 3 wearing 'em.


Anyways, next something I found on Ravelry - digging back into the stash to make it!

10 comments:

Sarah Jackson said...

That turned out beautifully! I love how the slight color variegation accented the shape of the sweater. Just lovely.

cassie said...

Okay, yet another fab creation. Looks awesome. How difficult? Could I do it...it looks like just some counting but otherwise basic stockingknit??? I may give this a whirl for next winter...looks chic.

Octopus Knits said...

Great job - I love it!

Carol said...

Looks even better in person!

Kathy said...

Beautiful sweater and color! Nice job.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!
Gayle

Corwink said...

Gorgeous! Yup....now I need to make one.

Sarah-Hope said...

Gorgeous--pattern, color, workmanship! That sweater rocks! You rock!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

It looks great! Well done!

PlumStitches said...

looks great - I love the color!