Thursday, May 22, 2008

My trusty little computer's decided to take a vacation. Blank screen, that's all he's showing me these days. No speedy connection, no digital uploading, no printing anything.
Apologies to anyone waiting for the Golden Cardigan (don't worry, I do have a printout to retype!) or for pics of the finished Smocked Cardigan.
It's going out to be fixed, and hopefully by next week I'll be able to reload all my camera software and find the PDFs again - but in the meantime, all I've got is email and some limited surfing capability. (This old computer works, but freezes after a few image laden pages)
Looks like a holiday weekend for everyone around here - human or not.
:-) enjoy the long break - from me and from work!


Vanessa said...

Cannot wait to see your finished smocked cardigan.
Love your site
Vanessa in Upstate NY

Sarah-Hope said...

Hope all goes well with the compute--it can be so traumatic when they act up.

bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.