Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here's a little preview of what's been keeping me busy lately.

Unblocked, my new sweater child has a border that looks a little familiar, yes?

But it's not. I promise. It's a simple lace pattern, and once blocked, it will look like lace.

It's actually a very simple design, so far -- worked in the round, a few inches of border and a few fun details in the top half (which I'm getting to now). Time to do some math.

Any thoughts from the peanut gallery? (that's you guys..)


Amber said...

Aside from the fact that I can't wait to see what you come up with? You go!

Carol said...

Where's the thong shot?

puffthemagicrabbit said...

Just hurry! 'Cause having 50 things that I want to knit just isn't enough... (it looks great sofar, so seriously, get on with it!)

Longhorn Diva said...

Delurking to tell you that as an expression of how outstandingly fun I've found your blog, I've nominated you for an "I Love Your Blog" Award.

Also, this knit is looking purty! ;)