Monday, February 23, 2009

The first Monday morning after school vacation is pretty sweet. I've got my coffee, my new CDs playing loudly (Adele and Corrine Ray Bailey, who if you haven't heard of them are great knitting music), and a new design in the works.

Every once in a while, this Stay At Home thing rocks.


Tonight I'll try Pink Flamingo #2 from the little book.

1.5 oz vodka
1.5 oz Cointreau
3/4 glass of OJ
a dash of gin (we'll have to play with how much that is...)

Fill shaker with ice and ingredients, shake and pour into Collins glass.
I don't think this one will be pink. Orange Flamingo? Hmmm.

Alright, back to my AM.


Nell said...

Glad you are enjoying your day! The drink sounds fantastic!

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Sounds blissful. I keep telling myself that someday the kids will be in school and I'll get a few moments to myself....glad to see it does happen :)