Monday, February 02, 2009

Christopher, it's all yours. Manly colors, covers the ears.

And on another note, if any of you readers are in the Boston area and saw the paper yesterday, Maya and I are doing the 28 Days One Goal drive.

Her school had other things going on, so we're collecting gently used kids boots and canned protein (tuna, chicken, salmon, beans) at our house. I've sent emails to the locals through the usual channels, but I'm an old Advertising Gal, and this blog is just another medium, so I'm putting it out here too.

If you live near Arlington in the Boston area - we're looking for gently used boots and canned protein rich foods. I've set up a dropoff point in our entryway - (email me and I'll give you a real address or directions). Spread the word.

Peace, right?


Christopher said...

WOW! I love it and you and your lovely family. I feel blessed. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Hilary said...

Great hat!! And what a wonderful thing you are doing.