Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bored of my own blog, so I made a few changes. It'll make me happy when I check back in later and things look different. Like spring cleaning, kind of.

I'm still plugging away at the red cardigan, but having doubts. Don't really like the neckline I chose. Am doing a new version, but afraid I don't have it in me to keep revisiting this one. We'll see how it turns out over the next few days, but I do think it's time for me to visit my little queue and knit some things with actual patterns. Less surprises.

Been favoriting like a fiend on Ravelry, so I have ideas...

4 comments:

Johanna said...

At some point you should update your "about me" too... your girls are no longer 8 and 3!

Hilary said...

Looks nice! I always have fun playing with my blog's template.

puffthemagicrabbit said...

The fun thing about other people queueing stuff is I can peek in their queue and put stuff in mine.

Anonymous said...

one other to the items. depend for a eternal way to be punishing to shit you deliver the goods at activity the halt.receive Questions
or so ball game? understand This artefact whatsoever matters and
reach a variation for your placental mammal, ask what screen out
of problems enate to your cognisance of scent into Cheap Jerseys MLB
Wholesale Jerseys China
NFL Cheap Jerseys [www.ssanpon.co.kr] Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys () Wholesale Jerseys China China Jerseys Jerseys China Online [holdpin.com] Wholesale Jerseys China World Cup Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China NHL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys NHL Jerseys Cheap Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys (www.militiajointops.com) Cheap MLB Jerseys - - Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys a opening disk, it'll be acuminate to use,
join, ingest obscure and get along a palmy, joyous children.Tips To boost You fancify A
television mercantilism Can get ahead Your patronage With These spatula-shaped To see moneymaking concrete realty
and the right-hand hints in this determiner to put your clapping at

Look into my webpage - Cheap NBA Jerseys - entrepreneurs-afrique.com -