Thursday, April 23, 2009



Look, pretty scarf.

Pretty, pretty scarf.

Nope? Still nothing? OK. Fine, fine, fine. It's so easy I decided to write it down and post it on Ravelry despite the lack of love for it. Really, it is that easy, and guys, I like it anyways.

Besides, the two knitting friends of mine who saw this guy in person made me write down the pattern there on the spot, so I'm still thinking it's the photos. Maybe it'll grow on you.


http://www.myimagehosting.com/7671WEnvF-99752.pic

6 comments:

yoel said...

What? What do you mean? Is someone hating on your gorg scarf?

Sarah Jackson said...

I think it's beautiful!!

Carol said...

Ooooh, pretty scarf! I see it now!

LilKnitter said...

I think it's very cool. It's so linear that the lace doesn't come off as girly or feminine (not that there is anything wrong with girliness; I'm pretty girly myself); instead, it reads in a very classic way, which is very cool.

Simplicity is good. :)

Hilary said...

No love?? I've got love for the scarf!

puffthemagicrabbit said...

Oh, I've loved it from the start (was afraid to say much in case it rejected me...) It may become an end of the year teacher gift or two...