Thursday, May 28, 2009

well, kind of?

It's the cream colored tweed. It's so awesome, I need a whole bag full.
Too bad I can't channel Jared's finesse with the camera.

Or his committment to the pattern. Notice how the design gets simpler with each pair. All lace, a little lace, and yep, stockinette. Next, a few buttons from upstairs.


And maybe one more pair with cables. These are fun - and I do have a few more teachers.
In the background I'm working on a lace scarf, hoping to have something to show soon. Not so instantly gratifying as these puppies, huh?

Sorry -- been raining, so no cocktails. Red Wine.

5 comments:

Holli said...

really great color choices, thea. I wish I was one of your children's teachers ;)

Liz said...

If you haven't tried the KNitty pattern Fetching, I would recommend it. I've made it 3 times and I don't have a pair.

Carol said...

Love the top ones!!

Hilary said...

Very brooklyn tweed! I love those cream ones...

Christopher said...

Hmmm...and we need mittens in June why exactly? Go figure.