Thursday, June 25, 2009

:-)

getting there.


The mitt on top is another gift. Matches the stashy hat.
I won't say anything more about the cardigan yet, since just by showing this kind of fuzzy, sort of crappy photo I'm breaking about 100 indie knit designer rules about secrecy on Patterns In Progress.

There's rumors of a sunny day today. Rumors, mind you. Still wet and gray out, but a hint of brightness in the sky and nothing falling from above. We're going to live dangerously. My sister's on her way over and we're off to the beach.

I'll let you know how this brainstorm works out.

9 comments:

Hilary said...

Rules schmules. I'm thrilled to see a preview!

Have fun at the beach!

Deb said...

Rules are for those who follow them. Are you taking a thermos of cocktails to the beach? I hope so - I would!!

Carol said...

I've never understood all that secrecy crap. What's wrong with a preview? And I saw the sun about 30 min ago. It lasted 4 minutes.

Holli said...

ah, the beach! enjoy.

Kym said...

Oh, the beach! Hope you had a sunny time.

Batty said...

It was sooo sunny here today. Now, it's back to gray. I don't think we'll ever see the sun again.

Patty said...

Oh boy I love those cables! I'm shopping chocolate in anticipation!

mali said...

Hi Thea,
A quick question about the Golden Vintage cardi. For those of us who purchased the pattern early on, Can we get a copy with the extended sizing?

Thea said...

Mali, I need your email and can send you a new PDF - :-)