Wednesday, June 10, 2009


is the perfect weather to get going on some aran merino cables for a fall sweater. I'm loving this open braided one, and have been playing with what will go well next to it. The chocolate Debbie Bliss merino is amazing, I only wish they hadn't discontinued it! Am thinking Karabella Aurora 8 may be the way to go for a sub. We'll see. Mine is going to be made out of this stuff, since it's too gorgeous to remain in the stash any longer.


I'm also plugging away on the bulky chamonix Star Crossed Love Cardigan. It's fluffy, easy and quick moving -perfect to work on during Family Guy.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

You know, I was all excited to start a summery cardigan, but then it got all cold and rainy here, too. It's even icky in Mountain View...bleh. So now I'm thinking about cables, too!

yoel said...

Love the fat juicy cables! You have the right idea, starting the autumn projects now.