Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A while back I went over to the New Hampshire Sheep and Wool Festival and saw a number of faces I recognize from this little screen here. It was a blast. And one of those little faces was Claudia's. She likes orange, knits beautiful things, and every year, she rides her bike a waaaaay long distance to raise money for MS and has an related contest on her blog.

She's been doing the MS bike ride here in MA for the past I-dont-know-how-many years and to benefit the National MS Society, and for the same amount of years, she does an amazing giveaway. I'm not just saying so. Look at the prizes. She's got stuff I (you) (we all) want.

So anyways, we got to talking at the Fair there and I offered to put up a few prize packages to add to this fabulous previously mentioned Prize Basket. I've been completely wrapped up in Life lately, but I just popped over to her blog and saw that the race is this weekend, the basket is loaded, and the time to donate is dwindling.

Check it out and give the girl a little support - after all, the way it's going, she's going to be pedaling in more, yes RAIN, the poor thing.

5 Winners will get one of my patterns plus a pack of vintage buttons in the color of their choice. For those of you that don't know, I have a collection of thousands of vintage buttons - all sizes, shapes and kinds - and I'll do my best to pick what you might use or want out of 'em. Other winners will be walking away with yarn, books, kits, some gorgeous FOs. bags, stitch markers, and even woofy slippers!




2 comments:

Holli said...

Totally cool -- I'm off to check out Claudia's blog now.

Carol said...

I can totally vouch for your buttons! They are worth the donation alone!