Sunday, November 15, 2009

She'll find the sale fashion circulars.

And if she finds the circulars, she'll look at the kids clothes.

And if she looks at the kids clothes she'll have an idea.

And if she has an idea, she'll draw it

And if she draws it

I'll have to knit it.

Sounds like a new project for me.

Sorry, I haven't posted in a bit. We had a really good but very busy weekend around here. My Short Lucky tester is all done and ready to put up her pics, and I've had emails from the White Russian testers who are working their ways down the fronts. Photos will be getting posted and Lucky should be going up very soon.

I should have a lot more to say and show you during the week.

Also -- the new Twist is up! Check it out if you haven't. It's looking good.....


Holli said...

"If you give her the newspaper"...very clever, Thea! Can't wait to see what you are cooking up next!!

Batty said...

Lucky is stunning in any length. Can't wait to see White Russian... come to think of it, I wouldn't mind drinking one, either. Hmmmm.

Hilary said...

I love the mother-daughter collaboration going on!

Kym said...

And to think. . . she hasn't even hit her "fashion-stride" yet. . .