Sunday, December 06, 2009

This is Jordan in her White Russian. She was one of my test knitters, and she's the first one done. I just need to send her some buttons so she can finish up that little tab at the bottom properly. Am putting a little bag together for the post office later.

I really think the best part of this whole design thing is seeing your patterns knit up. Her yarn's a little more drapey than my original choice, and the tunic looks just a little more fluid. I love how the arms look. Mine are cuffed up. And most of all, I love, love, love this lavender.


I also love that she made her own White Russian concoction and took a second photo - :-)

8 comments:

Carol said...

It looks super cute on her. I think the color really makes it stand out.

Holli said...

Oooo - the WR *does* look nice in the lilac yarn and yes the addition of a WR concoction totally makes the outfit.

Sunnyknitter said...

Love the tunic on her and matching adult beverage. I'm hoping to be starting on Golden Vintage soon and I'm thinking a golden margarita or two will be in order.

Thea said...

Hey Sunnyknitter,

be sure to share THAT recipe!

Renee said...

Lovely!!!

Kym said...

I swear I saw this very sweater in the locker room at the gym today. But no. No buttons on the bottom band. And closer examination showed an entirely different stitch pattern. But it was so stylin'! (It was purchased. . . not hand knit. I asked.)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
puffthemagicrabbit said...

Very nice!