Thursday, November 10, 2011


That Sarah has done it again.  Not too bubblegummy - a little gray in there, and the perfect balance of pale vs pastel.   You've seen the project squnched up on the table in my last few posts, but this shot really shows the yarn.   The pattern will follow right after Thanksgiving, but in the meantime I'm just loving this way too much not to share. 

And by the way, I may have a little addiction problem with scarves and cowls and wraps this year.  Warning you now.

PS - I actually took this picture with my crappy camera.  Totally a fluke.

10 comments:

Renee said...

Gorgeous!! Looove the colour and stitch pattern.
I'm delighted to hear that - scarves, cowls and wraps are my most favourite knits!

janna said...

So pretty! And I'm a big fan of wrappy things, too, so I'm looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

I'm having the same "addict" problem with the scarfs, wraps and cowls....Beautiful shade of pink...

Diane

QuiltedSimple said...

Lovely! I think here before too long i'm going to have to knit some more cowls and scarves....

Hilary said...

Yep. Perfect pink is right. I'm always on the hunt for nice pinks and that's a pretty amazing one. Even more amazing in those stitch patterns!

Parttime Princess said...

I am so looking forward to this pattern. I believe this is the cowl you were wearing in the Rheinbeck photos. Love it!

Turtle said...

love the colors together, and the patterns look scrumptious in just the peek views :)

Kym said...

Such a perfect pink. I've always been a fan of pink and grey.

Seanna Lea said...

I'm not a big fan of pink at all, but I'm so cold in the office that I will happily overlook it for another pattern that will warm me up!

KatMcD said...

Can't wait to see what you will reveal next. I love your designs and have birthday $ burning in my pocket!