Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'm hemming and hawing about cutting this short, since it's so much fun to read your comments, but being able to actually post the pattern trumps the contest so....   Three copies are being gifted into the following Rav libraries!

mamatojj

justsohappy

kamigaeru 

Thanks so much for all your comments - I have not been able to read every one yet, but totally plan to!  The ones I have seen have been great, and you've all got me hankering for SUMMER.  So much, in fact, that I froze my ass off walking to school this morning in a skirt, tee shirt and flip flops.   I was convinced it was 20 degrees warmer than it is, spending the early AM at all of your lakes, hikes, and beaches!

3 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

I bet that was cold - it was 36 here this morning when I took Jessie to the bus - my feet are still cold from the flip flops! Yay for Charleston Tea!!!!

Do Right Diva said...

thanks HEAPS! I am sooo excited I keep thinkin' bout colorways...

GerryART said...

Am I reading this correctly.
Twenty-degrees F. ???
I'm checking the date of this post for the third time. Yep, it sez May 17, 2012
Our highs are in the 80s - lows in the mid- to high-60s
hugs