Thursday, November 01, 2012


Since we were lucky enough to be out of the storm's eye, Halloween went off as scheduled in out town.    We had spooky drinks with great names.  (This one was a hard cider of sorts with cherry juice in it).  Followed by Spooky Beers while walking around.
 
 
I knit something orange.  (See that Dani?  It's yours!)

 Zoe was a zombie bride. 

And Maya was a dude.  

That about sums it up.   Thanks for an amazing response to Bloody Mary!  I am dying (pun intended, heh) to see the WIPs start popping up and am so glad that you all liked the pattern.   

7 comments:

CathyDB said...

The orange knitting looks gorgeous. I love cables and I love orange - doesn't get any better than that.

Erin M. said...

Cutest lax bro evah!

And Z is adorable- I mean TERRIFYING!

dianne said...

Not only does Maya have the LAX dude thing down, but she's got the Flow Bucket to go with it. Nicely done :-)

Now that something orange is intriguing. Is it a new design or something fun for you? Absolutely love the look of it!

The Martini Knitter said...

I live in Switzerland and I really wish I could get the Zombie Beer! We are HUGE Walking Dead fans and so of course I LOVE Dani's costume!

Hilary said...

Hahaha...a "dude". Hilarious. The orange thingy is so pretty!

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

Julie said...

Looks like it was a very fun halloween! I love hard cider as well, that one sounds delicious. And your Bloody Mary cardigan is gorgeous!