Monday, February 25, 2013

 
This is one of my favorite combos ever, especially on a snowy weekend.
If you thought Oreos in milk are good, try these guys dipped in a nice bourbon or a good dark rum, like Ron Zacapa.   
This was the perfect way to re-enter the snowy Northeast after a few days on the beach.   

---------------------------

While in the sunshine, I took a break from most things BabyCocktails, and cast on for a stash-busting Color Affection. 


Perfect travel knitting, I tell you.  A bit addicting, but fully brainless, rhythmic, and rewarding.  I have just a bit more to do and think there could be another of these in my future.  Because sometimes knitting a pattern just once isn't enough.


Right?

5 comments:

Terhi said...

I love your color choices for color affection! Looks so good! What yarn are you using?

Anonymous said...

Stash dove into some Anzula and Ball and Skein cakes I have. They are lovely together and the Anzula has silk, so light as a feather.... sorry, don't have colors exactly - but a deep aubergine, navy and light blue.

Seanna Lea said...

I love my Color Affection and have yarn to make a second one. It's a great project and while I can understand some people getting bored, it was such a speedy project for me that boredom didn't stand a chance.

CintiSue said...

Right! Thanks for the confession - I hated to be the only one!

Nell Berens Prosise said...

Girl Scout Cookies and booze?!?!?! You are a genius!