Monday, May 13, 2013

OK, That was quick. Yay!
 I'm struggling with my swatches today, so I wandered back to the shelves and pulled a few more.  

 Jo Sharp Kathmandu Tweed in dark dray with teal and light gray flecks 4 skeins, plus a bit.  
$20 SOLD



One big skein of blue tweed, heavy aran weight . Guessing 200+ yards, but not sure.  Got this at a festival way back.  
$10 SOLD


6 skeins of Amy Butler Organic Tweed in Aran Weight - color  0021 a  lovely purple. (98 yds per skein)
$30 SOLD


Bought this last week for a project I realize I'll never do.  Cascade Ultra Pima, 4 skeins Color 3705, 220 yds per skein
$30 incl shipping  SOLD

2 skeins of  Lorna's Laces shepherd sock in Bittersweet (215 yds ea)
 plus one skein of Alsan Trends Royal Alpaca in petunia (220 yds)  
$20 SOLD


 5 skeins of Rowan Wool Cotton in color 911, a deep red.  (123 yds each)
$25 SOLD

2 comments:

dianne said...

I went to NH S&W for the first time this weekend too! I had a great time. I hope you got to see the Border Collie demo by the main gate. I think that was my favorite thing I saw :-)

osbilbumusa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.