Monday, May 20, 2013

The sun is out and the deck cushions have been put on the chairs over here, so I am seriously in the mood for gin drinks and cotton knitting.  The gin is ready, but the sweaters are not exactly.   While I finish up with some new designs, I thought I'd see if anybody wants to get going with a little sale on my previous summer and spring knits.  Keeping you busy until Margarita is ready to share...they are all quick (no sleeves), perfect for wearing soon, and knit in some lovely cottons - courtesy of Blue Sky and Green Mt Spinnery.  You'll be done in plenty of time for summer.

From now until the end of the holiday weekend on Monday, 
any (or all) of the following patterns are $4 if you purchase through Ravelry , instead of the usual $6.50.

A delicate V neck vest, knit bottom up, with some lovely lace detail on both front and back:  Champagne


Also bottom up, a simple tank with some feminine detail that flatters almost any figure, and is easy to modify for yours;  White Sangria 


 Planter's Punch, for those of you who want a tee and like a little cable detail.


Or a lace-detailed cardigan with a cool neckline that's worked top down - Cherry Vanilla



Pour yourself a gin drink and enjoy ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm, tried to buy, but all the prices say $6.50 still on Ravelry - can you blog again when the sale price of $4 is active? Thanks!

Ashley said...

Ooo Planter's Punch might need to be mine :) I'm not usually a knitter of sleeveless/short sleeves, but that detailing is beautiful.

Thanks for the sale :)

Thea said...

It's active - was last night, but maybe there was a glitch? I see a lot of purchases on my Rav page at $4.

Kara said...

Anon - it doesn't show up the sale price until you click to buy or put it in your pattern cart. The coupon applies automatically.

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for the explanation! I own almost everything Thea has designed but saw a couple I had missed and loved they were on sale, but yes, stopped too early - thanks again!

Lisarek said...

I just purchased the pattern and was unable to get the discount. I thought that it worked until today.

Any ideas why the the price didn't work?

Lisa in Chicago