Monday, June 10, 2013

I didn't even go anywhere, but that Plucky Sale sure derailed everything else last week, huh?  So.  Much.  Fun. 
And also:  So. Distracting.
Which might explain this, left in the fridge next to the limes this morning.

I'm reminded of the phrase about knitting being 2% talent and 98% ability to ignore the internet - apparently I'm working on the 98%. 

However, that yarn represents a batch of cut ends.  I managed to get a lot of stockinette on the needles while surfing between forums, then I did some seaming and even some blocking, so I  finished my Green Mt Spinnery V Neck!   Which I then slipped over my head after breaking the last end off  (and carefully placed that in the fridge).   I haven't taken the sweater off yet.   And wearing this one feels good, like a fave sweater I've had forever.   In fact, my faux worker was with me this AM and she said it was hard to believe she hadn't seen me wearing this a hundred times before, but since she saw me sew the neckline on, she knew the truth.

But, I take that as a good sign -- this sweater is just so exactly what I love to wear - and it's a little dreary out, so why not take it for a test spin?  Let's say I'm double checking the fit before I finish up.

I'm sad I'll have to take it off to do the writing, but that will need to happen, won't it?

And -- as soon as one goes off the needles, another must go on, right?
Plucky Primo Sport in Sticky Toffee, Narragansett, Left Coast and Wintry Mix. 

2 comments: said...

Those colors are not at all what I would pick for myself, but I adore them! I can't wait to see what that turns into.

Jdonze said...

I love this new vest!