Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I know, I got this new blog and now I'm just ignoring it.  I promise it's only because I'm busy knitting.  For designers like me, Fall is just around the corner.  And for more organized designers who are better planners that me, Fall is already in the bag.  So, things have to be done and patterns need to be writtten by the time August gets into full swing, and the only way I can make that happen is to ignore the internet a little.   Or try to, anyways. 


Plucky Bello up there.  Pretty, huh?

Two more weeks with the girls in camp and I'm taking advantage of every minute I have the house to myself before they are back here and August really hits.  Because when that happens, not only will this joint be full of kids, but there will be a whole list of Back To School Things to deal with, a bunch of We Have to Do This Before Summer Ends Things to squeeze in, and Craig will be officially out of his downtown office, sharing this space over here.  Every day.   Love will blossom, right?

So I'm going to get back to this project I have on the needles now, and try to fit one more chart in before 2:45, but please know that the lack of content over here is a good thing for you guys!  And that the Bello up there is about as soft and wonderful as yarn can be, so I highly suggest stocking up on a skein or two if you find yourself in a position to do so.

I'll have a pattern for it in a few weeks.  And all you need is a skein :)


8 comments:

Hubby said...

Sign me up for some of the that blossoming love.

Thea said...

Or we'll just end up drinking more....

Seanna Lea said...

I love the stitch definition. Very graphic.

Meredith MC said...

I'm drooling over both the yarn and the stitch pattern.

Anonymous said...

Yea! I have a skein coming sometime in August!!!!

Karen said...

Gorgeous! I missed the Plucky shopping today :/

madforknit said...

That looks gorgeous, Thea. (Still trying to drop in now and then and see how you are!)
Carol

AntiquityTravelers said...

slick new look Thea! and all in blogspot? hmmmmm kinda lov'n it