Friday, March 07, 2014

I cannot believe I am seeing March on the calendar.   The snow on the ground does not help, and neither do the 15 degree mornings, but I'm looking at the contractors fixing up my front porch and realizing that I am going to be sitting out there in a few weeks!  Which makes me really happy, because this has been one looong winter.   

So, to maybe hurry that spring feeling along, here's a preview of the my next design, Paloma. 
 

It's knit in O-wool's Legacy Bulky, a gorgeous organic merino that comes in all kind of happy colors.  Warm and cozy enough for a cold morning, but in this pink that just sings springtime. The testers are chugging through, final edits are underway, and my hope is to get this out to you sometime next week. 

And it's called Paloma because the other thing that comes back when spring arrives are gin drinks!


12 comments:

Deb Hoss said...

This color just knocks me out! I can't wait to see the whole thing :).

Hubby said...

Yeah Gin!

Evelyn said...

I am a huge fan of textured stitches and simply love this new cardigan. I want to see MORE!

Lilea said...

Ooooh, pretty. It looks seriously cozy!

DebbyMc said...

Ohhh! I can't wait for the reveal! Loving what I see so far. Must knit current project faster...must.knit.faster!

Christine said...

This looks so pretty.

Monica said...

Simply great, do you know if there are translations of your patterns in italian ? I didn't find ...

Thea said...

I'm sorry Monica, since I can only be positive what I'm saying in English, the patterns are only available in English. I'm a little bit of a control freak and not comfortable having things out there that I can't be 100% sure of!

Dayana Knits said...

I've given up on waiting for the warm weather to drink gin. ;)

Dayana Knits said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dominique Martin said...

NEED to knit this as fast as possible. I literally chose yarn and colour for this yesterday night. Ex-ci-ted.

Robin Allen said...

Looks like the perfect antidote to the polar vortex.