Friday, May 02, 2014

Congrats to Katbetty and MLES.  Please send me a PM with your addresses and I will pop your bags in the mail early next week!

Everybody else, happy weekend, I hope the knitting world has a great time at TNNA.  I'm sorry to miss it this year, but my husband is spending two days at NFL headquarters (he's happy as a pig in shit, I tell you) right now, and he's supposed to jet off to Amsterdam tomorrow for a week, so it was tough timing for a knitting trip as well.  

Instead, I'll hang around here and swatch for Fall.  I began yesterday and it's making me very happy.

Maybe I'll also have some tequila drinks, in honor of Cinqo de Mayo, a margarita or ...  

These Palomas look tasty and kind of perfect (and the image was handy in my drink file) --


Kathleen said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Thanks so much, Thea! Off to PM you on Ravelry.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! You made my day!!! I will send my info through Ravelry. Thank you!!!
MLES (emily)