Monday, June 30, 2014




Not in the immediate future, but soon.  These are the next three sweaters coming down the line to you.  Right now, they are all in various stages of editing, test knitting and writing.  Which is much more convenient for me while I am trucking various kids to various places around New England and doing all the Summer Things.  Because I'm all for sitting on a beach with some knitting in my lap, but it does need to be smaller knitting.   Mostly done sweaters are not portable knitting.

So - it's time to move onto some smaller projects, yes?  I'm thinking specifically about hats - because they are the perfect size for the beach, and the perfect amount of instant gratification for a weekend away, right?  

Kind of like this:


 or this:

Stay tuned for these, and I'll be back in touch as soon as the first of the sweaters above is about done.  And for those of you wondering, it's going to be that purple one on top, knit in Shalimar Yarn's Breathless DK.

4 comments:

Kelly Halley said...

The texture of all three sweaters look fantastic. I'll be waiting patiently (not)!

dianne said...

LOVE the grey hat!

Diane Richards said...

Love the sneak peak at the sweaters. I can't knit much on the beach but HATS are so perfect...

Valerie said...

Those hats are way cool. Hopefully the pattern will come in time for my beach vacation (July 11th) ;-)