Thursday, June 26, 2014

Congrats to Katie from Fenton, Michigan!


I am a huge Frank Lloyd Wright fan. All those clean lines, and the beautiful stained glass, the colors, everything. I'd love to own a home based off one of his designs someday.

katherinelynn04 on rav


It really was fun to read all of your comments (141 of them!!) about your favorite artists.  I picked Katie totally at random by having Maya pick an number and counting down the replies.   However, I did scroll through and read all the comments each day as you added to the list.  I love the few of you who mentioned your kids - and I totally smiled to see a few of the fiber artists from our knitting world called out as well. 

Thanks so much for your thoughtful responses!!  Till the next contest....
 

1 comments:

gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Your needeles must be smoking! It all looks lovely, can't wait to see them unfolded.