Wednesday, October 08, 2014

I'm working my way down my second Rhinebeck sweater for this year's festival.  Because I'm crazy, I started it a little more than a week ago, and I've decided it's going to be tunic length.  

So I can't really chat. 

For those of you who are wondering -- the yarn is from Knitspot/Anne Hanson's new line of  BareNakedWool - it's the Stone Soup DK, and it's gorgeous stuff.  The Knitspot folks will be in Kingston on Sunday this year for their Rhinebeck Afterparty so my plan is to be there, with this guy on.  

I have a bit of knitting to do.



14 comments:

Donna said...

I love both the color/yarn you chose and the design--can't wait to see the finished sweater! Happy knitting.

Kirsten said...

Wowowow! This is going to be one gorgeous sweater!! I love Anne's yarns. I recently used Stone Soup DK for a shawl and really enjoyed working with it.

Tante J said...

THIS. IS. GORGEOUS.

Ellen Mason said...

Godspeed good knitter.

Kucki68 said...

I love those cables.

Lisa said...

You had me at "tunic".

dianne said...

That picture made me gasp out loud! LOVE! IT!

Tatiana said...

I have had the pleasure of seeing it in person, and it is stunning. Great to meet you and spend a little time picking your brain. It was so inspiring, and so validating ,( that my stash was not as bad as I thought)! Looking forward to your next visit to Portland.

LD said...

Lovely!

Amy said...

Oh man, that is one gorgeous sweater! I can't wait to see it finished!

Wart said...

That is going to be gorgeous. Please keep the pattern in mind!

gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Overacheiver! Going for the extra credit!
Seriously though? its beautiful. Hope to see it.

Patty said...

Just spectacular! Can't wait to see and...my Cape Cod is finally finished! (Love!)

Anonymous said...

Love this tunic! will this be a pattern you offer? Lulynn (gurylpurl-ravelry)