Thursday, September 03, 2015


I  know you've seen a few of these before, but have you thought you wanted to knit one and never got around to it?  If so, check in with the ladies over at Stash and Burn. They're sponsoring a KAL featuring me as the Designer of the Month and it's all hats.  Details were discussed in this week's podcast, and I'll be doing an actual interview with them for their next podcast!

If you go to the Stash and Burn Ravelry group, there's a discount code you can use on Ravelry for 30% off a different set of my hats each week in September -- a few of the has pictured below are in this week's bunch and I'll switch it up on the 8th.


PLUS, I'm designing a new hat pattern especially for the Stash and Burn KAL - and designing it as we go, so it's kind of half done now.  Which is good news for all of you because it needs a name and that -- my friends is reason for a little contest.

There's a thread in my Ravelry group where I'm sharing a few progress photos and asking for you help in coming up with a cocktail name that goes with this one.   There are already a few pages of awesome cocktail recipes and ideas in case you are interested - or thirsty? 


I'll use one of the suggestions to name the hat and the winner will get the final pattern plus this skein of gorgeous Nice and Knit DK in High Tide - and a few other goodies which are in the mail to me as I type. 

Fun, right?  And not a bad way to get a start on your holiday knitting or ease into the whole sweater season with a few stash busting, instantly gratifying hats - still light on your lap if it's too hot for the aran weight cabled cardigan you are eyeing.

0 comments: