Monday, November 30, 2015

Another Bourbon is a holiday gift for my guy. It was time to add to the manhat wardrobe.


I love nothing more than bold cables.  Add some gorgeous yarn and a quick project and I'm set.  And, bonus if it's a 100% domestic Rambouillet made by an awesome family-run company that I love.

So when my skein of YOTH's new Father worsted arrived and Craig liked the beautiful brownish-taupe shade of the Cocoa, I figured this was perfect.


It seems super-appropriate to make a manhat out of a yarn called Father -- and the holidays are almost here -- and I saw my window.  One gift done, 7 remain.


All the details and a few test knits will be on the Ravelry page - and the PDF to knit the hat can be purchased for $4.50 either here on the website or through Ravelry.

As for the drink itself?  He's a big fan of Woodford Reserve - add a shot of bitters and a single cube.

3 comments:

Fuguestateknits said...

Dang I love Hanukkah! Reminds me of the wonderful Adam Sandler song!! YES!:):):)

Fuguestateknits said...

Dang I love Hanukkah! Reminds me of the wonderful Adam Sandler song!! YES!:):):)

Suze said...

I grew up about an hour's drive away from the Woodford distillery. Pity I've never had a tour! My brother went once but it was election day so he wasn't allowed to buy any to bring home.
Gorgeous hat. If I weren't drowning in hat patterns already and about to start your test knit I'd have to get it! ;)